The winter adventure park opens in December
From December to April:
- Tuesdays and Saturdays
- From 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (last departure at 4 p.m.)
- Guaranteed departures starts at every hour
- Max. 12 persons / departure
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your booked departure time
WINTER ADVENTURE PRICES
NOTE! The minimum height requirements for the courses is 120cm! Persons under 18 years must have a guardian´s permit for the adventure and persons under 15 years need to be accompanied by and adult.
- Buy tickets in advance online!
- Book your ticket for a specific day and time by purchasing a Winter Adventure Ticket
- You can buy tickets also from Pyhästore, Lower Rental Shop or Adventure Park
A checklist for an adventurer
- You can read, print and sign safety instructions online, in advance of your adventure.
- We recommend clothing appropriate to the weather, proper shoes (e.g. Hiking boots or sport sneakers) and gloves. Gloves can be bought at Tajukangas if you do not have your own (at summer time).
- During the rock adventure your clothes may get dirty and wet. Pyhäkuru Adventure Park is not responsible for soiled or broken clothes.
- If you come to the park on foot or by bike, please arrive at least 15 minutes before your booked departure time.
- Guaranteed departures for adventures starts at every half hour. The number of participants is limited to twelve. If you want to book an adventure for a larger group, please contact us and we will book a private departure for you!
- For now the minimum height requirement for the courses is 120cm. Persons under 18 years must have a guardian´s permit for the adventure and persons under 15 years need to be accompanied by and adult.
- The adventure park may need to be closed during thunderstorms, stormy weather or heavy rain for safety reasons.
BOOK YOUR DEPARTURE
Buy tickets in advance online!